Course Highlights & Why Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy?
|2022-10-06||Weekdays||Thursday (Monday - Friday)|
|2022-10-08||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
|2022-10-10||Weekdays||Monday (Monday - Friday)|
|2022-10-15||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Hacking Course in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Ethical Hacking Online Course!
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
- FITA Academy is a prestigious Ethical Hacking Training Institute in Chennai with 1000+ trained experts in the field of ethical hacking.
- Trainers at FITA Academy are based in well-known organisations with 8+ years of experience.
- Acquire practical training experience with real-time projects and examples at FITA Academy under the guidance of our expert trainers.
- Our trainers of the hacking course in Chennai are certified professionals who have deployed and worked with Ethical hacking features and services for most of their careers.
- FITA Academy Trainers enhance the knowledge of the students with market-relevant skills.
- The trainers at FITA Academy provide blended learning to the students to provide students with a wide range of knowledge, not just subject-based.
- To maximise the interactivity, the classes of Hacking Course in Chennai are set with a limited number of students, which helps in rapport building and opens doors for the students to communicate freely.
- Our instructors help the students create a professional résumé and boost their self-confidence by giving them insightful advice on interview questions and facing interviews through mock interview sessions.
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1,500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Hacking Certification Course in Chennai
About Hacking Certification Course in Chennai at FITA Academy
Hacking Certification Course in Chennai
On completion of the Hacking Course in Chennai, the candidate is awarded a course completion certificate. Most enterprises recognise this certificate as proof of your credibility in this subject. This certificate provides validation for the skills and concepts you acquired in the speculated time of enrollment. It acts as verification for passing all the assignments and projects to become a proficient Ethical Hacking professional.
After earning the ethical hacking certificate, certifiers have access to a variety of job alternatives with good pay and better positions. One can work as an Information Security Administrator, Security Consultant, Ethical Hacking Trainer, Penetration Tester or Security Analyst after earning the certificates.
The certificate from FITA Academy is sufficient to authenticate your proficiency in the subject. However, mentors at this Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai encourage learners to earn global certifications with their certification-oriented program and advance in their careers.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
Job Opportunities After Completing Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai
According to a recent report, the field of cloud computing has opportunities for certified ethical hackers. In the next few years, it is predicted that there will be a global growth in ethical hacker employment of 17.5%. Ethical Hacking is the right countermeasure to several hacking-related problems today. Thus, jobs in this sector are rapid, with comparatively less competition over other domains. These days, every firm is growing and going online. To protect businesses from all sorts of cyberattacks, they hire ethical hackers and cyber specialists.
Many job opportunities come with completing the Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai. These job profiles include careers involving hacking, everything from penetration testing to social engineering. This skill is beneficial for individuals interested in or working in job roles surrounding System Engineering, Network Engineering, IT Operations, IT Auditing, IT Analysis, and Management. It is best suited for computer science enthusiasts, graduates, and undergraduates who want to pursue a career in this domain. These jobs not only give you experience in this industry but also help you learn more about your career options. At present, naukri.com lists around 1547+ job openings for Certified Ethical Hacking professionals and related careers in India.
Some of those job roles include Application Security Analyst, Ethical Hacking Trainer, Information Security Analyst, Application Security Tester, Senior Manager, Cyber Security Engineer, Ethical Hacking Lead, Associate Security Consultant, and many more.
Some of the organisations that actively hire Ethical Hacking certified professionals actively at present are Tesla, IBM, Cargill, Cognizant, Lenovo, Google and more. The majority of businesses offer attractive salaries and benefits to encourage more and more qualified experts to work for them as demand for cybersecurity expertise rises across all industries. However, a candidate's compensation package may vary depending on their qualifications and the company. According to the information on payscale.com, the average annual salary for Ethical Hacking certified professionals can go up to $95K globally. In India, the same average is around Rs 5 lakhs per annum.
I have found the perfect match for my technical creativity with the Ethical hacking course in Chennai. I enrolled in this training regime with some existing knowledge of the tools and topics, but it was very confusing for me to generate solutions. With FITA Academy, I have gained clarity on the process, which makes me highly cherish this program.
The training program at FITA Academy has been extremely useful and enjoyable. I joined the Hacking Course in Chennai and found the classes interactive and informative. The trainers were experts in the field and never hesitated to clear my doubts. I highly recommend FITA Academy to anyone who wishes to be successful in the field.
I have completed my ethical hacking training from Hacking Course in Chennai. I was able to gain a thorough understanding of all the tools and techniques thanks to the supportive trainers at FITA Academy. They taught us using real-world examples, making it way easier to grasp the concepts. I hope to use everything I have learned here in my future career.
The Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai has brought positive changes to my career. I was looking for new and unique skills to start my learning experience, which was fulfilled by FITA Academy. They have taught me all the topics in a short amount of time, and I am amazed by their unique method of teaching. I'm happy I was able to enrol in this Academy and take advantage of the chances that were provided to me.
I am an Ethical hacker with 3 years of experience. I joined FITA Academy for my Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai. I had a wonderful time with the trainers and staff. The trainer was friendly and always encouraged us to attempt new things. It is through their support and efforts I was able to land my dream career in an MNC as a hacker.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
What is Ethical hacking?
Ethical hacking is a permitted attempt to acquire unauthorised access to a computer network, software, or data. This procedure aids in locating security flaws that can be fixed before a malicious user has a chance to take advantage of them. Ethical hackers are security professionals who carry out these security evaluations.
What is the difference between an ethical hacker and a cracker?
Ethical hackers are specialists with consent, whereas crackers enter systems unlawfully and without permission. Aside from this significant gap, there is also a difference in how they perceive security and computer systems. Hackers have an extensive understanding of computer languages and can write code in a variety of languages. However, crackers don't have the advantage in this situation. They don't have a lot of experience with computer programming. They are poles apart from one another in terms of their work and the motivation behind it.
What are some topics included in this Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai?
The Hacking Course in Chennai includes everything from basic networking concepts, network attacks like ICMP and SMTP as well as more advanced topics like wireless, physical security, web application attack, SQL injection, command injection, reverse engineering, web shell coding, social engineering, phishing, password cracking, etc. We also cover different methods used by hackers, ways to stop them, detection techniques, countermeasures and more.
Beginners and professionals who wish to brush up on their existing skills will benefit from this ethical hacking course in Chennai to start their careers in a new domain. We teach how to use tools and exploit vulnerabilities on different platforms. This course will also teach you all the technical aspects of penetration testing.
How are the faculty at FITA Academy different from other Hacking Course in Chennai?
A trainer’s role is to provide guidance and direction for students in their academic and career pursuits. Our expert trainers provide an effective explanation of different ethical hacking concepts, theories, principles, and practical applications of these subjects. They also help with decision-making and evaluating a problem from different perspectives. All our classes are equipped with practical sessions using hands-on projects and examples. The quality of teachers plays a key role in determining success. Settle for only the best mentors at our Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy.
Will my knowledge increase after taking a program in Ethical hacking course at FITA Academy?
There is no doubt that you gain abundant information. Simply continue to practise with our Hacking Course in Chennai to become a proficient hacker. The ability to apply what you have learnt to actual situations is what matters most. Just keep in mind that ethics are crucial to a hacker's life, and one must uphold them to become the best.
How are the classes scheduled at FITA Academy?
FITA Academy provides a customised schedule depending on the needs of the students. For our Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai, we provide both weekend and weekday classes. You can also opt for live online classes in the comfort of your home if you are unable to attend them at the institute. In addition, we also provide fast-track classes if you have any time constraints. Overall, FITA Academy offers a flexible schedule so that aspirants can attend the sessions at their leisure.
What are the prerequisites for joining this course?
There are no prerequisites to join the Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy. Our mentors will teach all the methods and usage of hacking applications from scratch. We aim to help you take your first steps with hacking and grow into a proficient ethical hacker.
Is it difficult to get certified in Ethical Hacking?
No, it is not difficult to study or earn Ethical Hacking certifications. A good grasp of relevant concepts and their hands-on functions is sufficient for your success in this training course and beyond. After completing the Certified Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai, your career's momentum will only grow and open many doors to success in this industry.
Do you provide placement support when enrolling for an ethical hacking course at FITA Academy?
The FITA Academy offers a 100% placement support rate for the Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai with a partnership with 1,500+ organisations. Our training is conducted by experienced trainers who are all security professionals and experienced IT technicians.
Where can I find more information about the Ethical Hacking Training Institute in Chennai?
FITA Academy has multiple branches spread across Chennai. Feel free to come by anytime during office hours. You can also reach out to our team through mail or dial 93450 45466.
Ethical hacking is any legal attempt to gain unauthorised entrance to a computer network, software, or data. An ethical hack entails copying the tactics and behaviours of hostile attackers. This procedure aids in locating security flaws that can subsequently be fixed before a malicious user has a chance to take advantage of them.
A recent report claims that certified ethical hackers have potential in the sector of cloud computing. The employment of ethical hackers is expected to increase by 17.5% globally during the following several years. Businesses use ethical hackers and cyber experts to defend them against various cyberattacks.
There are various certifications required to become a skilled and reputed ethical hacker. The most in-demand credential in Ethical Hacking is called Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) by the EC Council. FITA Academy provides an extensive training program for the students to become professional ethical hackers.
Objectives of the Certified Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai
- Understand the fundamentals of Ethical Hacking with footprinting, scanning, and enumeration.
- Demonstrate the installation of the Kali Linux operating system and other software requirements.
- Explore the various tools and techniques involved in Ethical Hacking.
- Learn to scan and detect vulnerabilities in systems and networks.
- Understand cryptographic concepts to breach, access, or manipulate data.
- Learn to build exploits to implement penetration testing.
- Apply SQL injection attacks to gain admin or user permissions to databases.
- Learn to import malware through social engineering methods.
- Perform cross-site scripting, sniffing, and session hijacking.
- Learn to evade defence architecture like firewalls, honeypots, intrusion detection systems, etc.
- Perform hands-on assignments and projects using concepts taught in this course.
Ethical hacking is different from malicious hacking because this is done with permission from the organisation. Ethical hackers are also called "white hats". They are security professionals who carry out security evaluations to strengthen an organisation's security posture through their proactive activities.
Types of Hackers
- White Hat Hackers
They are also referred to as ethical hackers. White hat hackers are licensed hackers who take courses to understand hacking. These trustworthy hackers work to protect our data and websites. Businesses and government bodies are now aware that they require ethical hackers as cyberattacks increase. To safeguard its websites and information, the government employs white-hat hackers. Additionally, some hackers are employed by space agencies. Some ethical hackers collaborate with businesses to identify software flaws. They hack systems with the same methods as black hat hackers but with permission from the system owners. They educate individuals about online dangers and how to avoid them.
- Grey Hat Hackers
They are a cross between black hat and white hat hackers. Grey Hat hackers penetrate systems without the owners' knowledge. They are not malicious in their intentions. However, this kind of hacking is regarded as unlawful. However, they never provide any information to malicious hackers. They discover problems and notify the owner, maybe seeking a little fee to rectify them. However, some businesses dismiss grey hat hackers because they are not subject to the same rules as ethical hackers.
- Black Hat Hackers
The term "Black Hat Hacker" refers to hackers who access systems without the owners' consent. These hackers break into systems unlawfully by exploiting flaws. They build malware, carry out numerous attacks, and compromise system security. By compromising system security, they are able to steal users' passwords, information, and credit card details. Black-hat hackers get revenue by peddling credit cards and data on the dark web. Users are occasionally the victims of data theft and blackmail. They also use links and attachments to hack into social media accounts.
There are 5 stages or phases in the process of ethical hacking, namely Reconnaissance, Scanning, Gaining Access, Maintaining Access and Clearing tracks. Learn more about the various phases of hacking at the Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai through practical-based training.
Phases of Ethical Hacking
Reconnaissance, sometimes referred to as the information gathering phase or the footprint, is the first step in the ethical hacking approach. The aim of this phase of preparation is to gather as much data as possible. The attacker gathers all the essential data about the target before launching an attack. Passwords, personnel information, and other crucial facts are probably included in the data. An attacker can obtain the data by downloading an entire website using tools like HTTrack to learn more about a person or by using search engines like Maltego to look up information on a person through numerous links, employment profiles, news, etc.
In the second stage of the hacking process, called scanning, the attackers look for various ways to obtain the target's information. The intruder searches for data like user accounts, login credentials, IP addresses, and more. The goal of this ethical hacking phase is to find quick and simple ways to log into the network and search for data. During the scanning phase, tools, including dialers, detectors, network mappers, and penetration testing, are used to scan data and records.
- Gaining Access
The next stage of hacking is when an attacker employs all available tools to gain unauthorised access to the target's networks, systems, or applications. A system can be accessed and entered by an attacker using a variety of tools and techniques. The goal of this hacking phase is to gain access to the system and use it for nefarious purposes, such as by installing malicious software or applications, stealing confidential data, gaining unauthorised access, demanding ransom and more.
During the Hacking Course in Chennai, you will gain hands-on training in one of the most popular tools of this phase called Metasploit, and social engineering, which is a widely utilised attack to take advantage of a victim. The network infrastructure can be safeguarded via a firewall, all systems and applications can be made password-protected, and potential entry points can be secured by hackers and penetration testers. They can identify which employees are most likely to be the target of hacks and send them fake social emails.
- Maintaining Access
Once the attacker gains access to the target's system, they make every effort to keep it that way. The hacker repeatedly assaults the system throughout this phase, executing DDoS attacks, using the hijacked system as a launching pad, or stealing the entire database. Trojans and backdoors are programmes that take advantage of a system's vulnerability and steal login information, crucial data, and more.
The attacker's goal at this stage is to maintain their unauthorised access while carrying out their destructive activities covertly. To prevent the systems from being hacked, ethical hackers might make use of this step by scanning the entire organisation's infrastructure for malicious activity and determining its source.
- Clearing Track
Since no hacker wants to be caught, the final stage of ethical hacking involves clearing one's trail. This phase makes sure that the attackers don't leave any traces or signs that could be used to identify them. It is essential because ethical hackers must continue to connect to the system without being detected by the forensics team. Editing, distorting, or erasing logs are included. Additionally, the attacker destroys or removes directories, programmes, and software or makes sure that the modified files can be tracked and restored to their original state.
At FITA Academy, we deal with versatile concepts that provide both industry-specific and certification-oriented training. The course not only gives you experience in this industry but also helps you learn about various career options. With the Hacking Course in Chennai, you can gain all the necessary skills and techniques to become the best hacker.
Skills Required To Be A Proficient Ethical Hacker
- Programming knowledge is necessary for security experts working in the field of application security.
- For specialists working with host-based attacks and network-based attacks, scripting knowledge is necessary.
- Since most threats originate from networks, network understanding is essential. Every device connected to the network, how they are connected, and how to identify infected devices should all be known to you.
- Databases are the primary targets of attacks. Being familiar with database management systems like SQL will enable you to efficiently inspect database activities.
- Understanding of several systems, including Windows, Linux, Unix, etc.
- Working with various hacking tools that are accessible on the market.
- Understanding of servers and search engines.
Responsibilities Of An Ethical Hacker
- The company in charge of the system must grant permission to an ethical hacker.
- Hackers should obtain full authorisation before performing any security evaluations on the system or network.
- Set the parameters for the assessment, then communicate the plans to the organisation.
- System or network security flaws should be reported to the proper authorities.
- Observations should remain a secret. Since their objective is to secure the system or network, ethical hackers should agree to and adhere to their non-disclosure agreement.
- After checking the system for weaknesses, get rid of any traces of the hack. It prevents malicious hackers from taking advantage of the system's flaws.
Different Job Roles Of An Ethical Hacking Specialist
- Penetration Tester: A penetration test is a type of security audit that can be done on any network or computer system. It involves trying to find vulnerabilities in a company's systems by using various methods. This includes scanning networks for open ports, looking for weak passwords, and even attempting to hack into computers. The goal of a penetration test is to see if there are any weaknesses in a company's security. It will help them fix these problems before hackers do.
- Network Security Administrator: A network security administrator works with networks to ensure that no one misuses the network resources. They must prevent unauthorised users from accessing sensitive information such as financial statements. By using firewalls and other security tools, they can block malware while maintaining user privacy. Many companies hire this position full-time. With a combined knowledge of the Hacking and CCNA Course in Chennai, you can have a bright future as a network security administrator.
- A network security administrator works to make sure that networks stay protected. This includes everything from hardware to protocols and procedures. They manage systems and devices and monitor things like user activity, viruses, and other malware. Because so much of cybersecurity involves understanding technology, it can be helpful to study computer science.
- Web Security Engineer: A web security engineer finds ways to keep websites safe against malicious attacks. They ensure that their website has nothing harmful when visitors go onto it. They also figure out how to stop spammers from sending spam emails through their websites. Companies often use this job title to refer to anyone who keeps their site secure.
- Information Security Analyst: An information security analyst makes sure that organisations' information stays protected. They look for holes in a company's technology so that hackers cannot get access to important data such as client records. A professional Information security analyst must be aware of what kinds of threats could appear in the future. Learn about modern technologies and approaches with the Hacking Course in Chennai to provide security using the latest innovations.
- Application Security Analyst: An application security analyst checks whether applications have any security flaws. Once they identify a flaw, they attempt to determine how sophisticated the hacker was. They might try to trick the hacker into giving away their identity or take advantage of another flaw. On top of being security experts, they also need to have great programming skills. All of these positions require extensive knowledge of different IT platforms. Students should pursue courses in networking, Web Designing, software testing, and related topics. Companies always want to show they have the best people because having good personnel can reduce risk and increase profits.
- Security Policy Advisor: A security policy advisor helps develop and implement a strong security policy for an organisation. Often, they will review all new programs that come into play, including all contracts. They also need to analyse risks, as well as determine if a given program is worthwhile. As security becomes more prominent in society, more jobs will become available to professionals in the field.
- Software Security Consultant: A software security consultant identifies possible dangers lurking inside software programs. They look for errors and exploits that may allow bad actors to enter your information. After identifying the threat, they try to prevent those issues at the source. More education is needed for this position than many others because it requires familiarity with programming languages as well as software design patterns.
- Cybersecurity Specialist: Cybersecurity specialists use their technical expertise to protect businesses and individuals from cyberattacks. Hackers are constantly trying to break into computers, but a cybersecurity specialist prevents them from doing so. Because the majority of cybersecurity work focuses on finding bugs, they also need excellent debugging abilities. As one of the most promising careers, many students enrol on the Cyber Security course in Chennai to become proficient cybersecurity specialists.
- Cloud Security Analyst: A cloud security analyst helps companies protect their sensitive information stored online by detecting vulnerabilities and monitoring changes. They take responsibility for keeping the cloud infrastructure stable and secure by performing audits and ensuring backups run smoothly.
FITA Academy is the leading Hacking Course in Chennai, with a success rate of 100% for students appearing in certification exams. The course fees are affordable in comparison to the benefits you incur from this training. Mentors in this course are enterprise professionals with several years of industry knowledge on the subject. They integrate the latest tools and practices to help learners gain ground and think more like hackers. With hands-on and proof of concept practice sessions, the Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai ensures valuable results for your efforts.