Are you wondering what full stack development technology is all about? Full Stack is a complete set that includes all the frameworks, programming languages and databases that are necessary to develop a website. The full stack web developer skills are broader than what you could imagine. It requires expansive knowledge and experience with the technical skills that are discussed in this blog.
What is a Full Stack?
Full stack technology is the whole depth of an application for a computer system. Full stack web developer skills help to work in both front and back end of web development. The front end is everything that a client or site viewer can see and interact with. On the flip side, the back end is where all the servers, databases, and other parts of the application's internal architecture live. The end-user usually never interacts directly with this realm. Join the Full Stack Developer Course in Bangalore to back up your qualification with all the required technical skills to expertise in the field.
Who is a Full Stack Developer?
Most of the time, these professionals work on a product from the time it is first made until it is finally released. They use industry-standard practices to make sure that technical issues are dealt with at every level of the development stack. On the whole, full stack is an umbrella term for those who build fullfledged user interactive applications and websites.
Roles and Responsibilities
The full stack developer skillset helps the individual to effectively carry out the following duties.
- Creating a website’s front-end architecture includes making web pages that are interactive, responsive, and dynamic.
- Creating back-end programmes, databases, and servers to build a website that works well.
- They troubleshoot, debug and suggest improvements.
- Keeping up with the changes in the world of web development, learning about new ideas in full stack, and keeping project leaders informed about the same things.
- Ensuring and maintaining the website, application, or software security.
- Introducing new technologies and development to the project to perform optimal web development.
- Creating Application Programming Interface (APIs) that is unique for different software.
- They also ensure the cross-platform optimization for the mobile-users.
- They also sometimes collaborate with Data Scientists and Analysts to improve the software and meet the needs of the consumers.
You can also take up the Data Science Course in Chennai to learn more about deriving insights from high volumed data to learn the audience's needs.
Demand for Full Stack Developer
The Full Stack Developer role ranks among one of the top 10 emerging job roles on LinkedIn. There are almost 76,981 job vacancies on LinkedIn for full stack web developers. This professional is valued because they have a wide range of experience with different kinds of technology. They are in high demand today because of the full stack web developer skills. They can do everything from designing the website to writing code from scratch to make it work.
Full stack developers are sought by the following industries, computer software, IT services, financial services, marketing and advertising. A few popular companies that look for candidates to fill in the full stack developers role include,
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Tata Consultancy Services
The Full Stack Developer Online Course provides you with a comprehensive knowledge of the entire web development process. Flexible learning and professional skills would be your huge takeaway to gain a high-paying job at one of the top companies.
Benefits of Full Stack Developer Technologies
The major reason for the growing demand for full stack web development is because the full stack developer skill set benefits both the customers and developers in the following ways.
- Cost-effective - Full stack web development is cost-effective because the same developer will work on the front-end and back-end development of the website, application, or software.
- Speedy Development and Troubleshooting - Full-stack development is usually done in groups or as part of larger teams, which helps to get the whole project done quickly and on time. Full-stack development makes it easy to fix bugs, errors, and incompatibilities that come up during the development of apps and websites.
- Flexibility - Because they work on both the server and client sides, full-stack developers and professional organisations offer a lot of flexibility. Both sides can save time and money on development if they can communicate and work well together.
- Upgrades and Maintenance - Full-stack developers work on both the client and server sides of development, so they can easily update or improve an app or website.
Salary of Full Stack Developer
The Full Stack Developer Salary for Freshers averagely ranges from INR 3.0 to 3.5 LPA in India. You can increase the salary structure by achieving certifications in the skills required for full stack developer. The salary package also depends on other factors like location and type of the company, experience and the performance of the candidate.
The geographical location of the company plays a major role in structuring the salary package of any job. This is because of the varied cost of living in major cities of the same country. The salary approximation for the location factor is given below.
Full Stack Web Developer Skills
To master the art of full stack development technology, one should have expertise in at least one of the front-end and back-end technologies. The full Stack Web developer skills will help you in gaining hikes and promotions.
HTML - Hyper Text Markup Language is used to design the front end of web pages. HTML is the integration of Hyper Text and Markup Language. Hypertext shows how the web pages are linked to each other. The markup language is used to define the text documentation inside tags, which define the structure of web pages.
CSS - CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. It is a simple language that makes the process easier to make web pages look good and add styles. Further, CSS lets you do all this without having to change the HTML that makes up each web page.
They should know a lot about front-end development and look for new things and updates all the time. The full stack developer requirements are based on the knowledge of their front-end frameworks. A few popular frameworks are given briefed below.
SAAS - It is the most reliable, mature, and strong language for adding to CSS. It is used to make a site's existing CSS work better by adding features like variables, inheritance, and nesting.
Take up the Full Stack Developer Course in Chennai and upskill your profile with all those technical skills by working on a real-life project under proper guidance.
It means building a website or web application on the server side, with the main focus on how the website works. It is in charge of running queries and APIs on the client side to manage the database. Back-end languages are one of the important technical skills for full stack developer. Below are the few popular back-end languages used by professional full stack developers.
PHP- PHP is a server-side scripting language that was made for building websites. Since PHP code runs on the server, it is known as a server-side scripting language.
C++ - C++ is a general-purpose, case-sensitive, free-form programming language that can be used to write programmes that are object-oriented, procedural, or generic. This is also used at the back end.
Java - Java is the most widely used foundational programming language and platform. Its components are easily available and the language is highly scalable.
Python - Python is an all-purpose programming language that is used to perform faster and combine systems more efficiently. Taking up Python Training in Chennai is unavoidable since it is an all-purpose programming language and is widely used across all the fields.
Backend frameworks are collections of server-side programming languages that help put together a website's backend structure. Backend frameworks come with ready-made parts that can be used to make a dynamic web app. The back-end frameworks include Django, Spring, .Net, Express.js, Laravel and Rails. The full stack web developer skills in the back-end framework help to automate the software development activities. Its advantages include time-saving, robustness, scalability, integrations and security.
Database is the quintessential part of the full stack development of a software, website or application development. It is the collection of co-related data that helps in the efficient retrieval, insertion and deletion of data. It has a significant role to play in full stack developer technologies.
- The Oracle collection of databases is treated as a unit. This database server is used to manage information. It stores and retrieves data related to queries.
- MongoDB is the most popularly known NoSQL database. It is an open-source and document-oriented database.
- SQL stands for Structured Query Language. It is considered the standard database language that is used for creating, maintaining and retrieving the database.
Python Full Stack Developer Vs Java Full Stack Developer
A stack is the set of languages, frameworks, platforms and tools used in building the website or application. The full stack developer technologies are LAMP stack, MEAN stack, MERN stack, Ruby on Rails, Java stack, Python stack and Django Stack. Join MERN Stack Course in Chennai and learn more about its functions and importance. The most widely used full stack development technology is the Python full stack and Java full stack. Both of the technology is highly recommended by experts for web development. Yet their differences are tabled below for easy understanding.
|S.No.||JAVA FULL STACK||PYTHON FULL STACK|
Java is an object-oriented programming language so that you can use the same codes to run programmes on different operating systems.
Python is a general-purpose language that is based on objects. Its popularity comes from the fact that it can dynamically bind and type.
Since Java is a compiled language, it is faster than Python.
Python is a well-known interpreted language that makes it slower than Java.
Java has three main components - JDK, JVM, and JRE.
Python does not comprise any such components.
Java frameworks are faster than Python frameworks. A few Java web frameworks like Spark, Spring, and Structs are very well-known.
Though Python frameworks are efficient, they are slower than other frameworks. Two well-known Python frameworks are Django and Flask.
Java can be used for a wide range of things, such as e-commerce websites, Android apps, financial apps, and desktop apps.
Python is more specific because it can be used for things like data analysis, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
The full stack web developer skills are vast yet worth taking up the chance and mastering it for its growing demand and the attractive salary structure. Since the full stack developer job roles are in huge demand, it will be easy for any individual to make a new career and come out with flying colours. Joining Java Training in Bangalore is vital since it is a foundational programming language and has a significant part to play in web development.
Recent Post: Wipro Salary for Freshers