If you are fresher and intend to begin your career in the IT sector, having knowledge of any programming language would help you get into the role you want to choose. But many of us are perplexed about choosing the right scripting language because we do not know which is highly demanded in IT sectors.
Among various programming languages, Java is considered a highly demanding coding language. So, if you choose to learn Java, you have versatile job opportunities to become. The job opportunities such as:
- Junior Developer
- Senior Developer
- Java Programmer
- Java Web Developer
- Java Android Developer
- Java EE developer
- Software Developer
- Java Architect
- Database Administrator, and
- Application Developer.
Moreover, there are many job opportunities for freshers and professionals to begin their careers in the IT sector. Further, various IT companies like HCL, IBM, Wipro, Accenture, Infosys, Cognizant, TCS, and Capgemini hire freshers with Java skills. Moreover, the java developer salary for freshers ranges from 2 to 2.5 lakhs per year. The java developer salary in India for freshers depends on their qualifications, skills, and experience.
If you want to become a java developer, you can join Java Training in Chennai and learn the core concepts such as Core Java Programming, Data Types, Operators, and Variables.
Are you interested in becoming PHP developer, you can join PHP Training in Chennai and impart yourself with the essential concepts such as creating and Mastering MySQL - MySQL Database, Developing Web Applications using PHP - Introduction to PHP, and Control Structures of PHP. Now, we shall look at graphical representations of the java developer salary for freshers.
Java Developers Salary in India
You would have understood the java developer salary for freshers from the above bar diagram. Moreover, we shall discuss roles and responsibilities, skills required to become a java developer, and Who is a Java Developer?
Who is a Java Developer?
Java developers are also called Java engineers, Software Developers or Programmers. Moreover, they are responsible for developing software, applications and websites by utilizing java scripting.
If you are freshers intended to be a Java developer or Java programmer, you need to consider and acquire skills relevant to your role.
What Does a Java Developer Do?
The java developer responsibilities depends on the role you choose. If you are freshers, then you will be working at the entry-level. If you have gained two to three years of experience, you will be a mid-level java developer. Moreover, if you are experienced, you will be a senior developer. Therefore, a java developer's salary merely depends on experience.
If you want to become a python developer, you can join Python Training in Chennai at FITA Academy which would help you understand the core concepts of python, libraries, tools and strings, etc.
Entry-Level Java Developers
As you are at entry-level, you won't have any prior experience. So, you will assign to work under the team, and you will be working for:
- As a fresher, you will be developing code.
- Fixing bugs and performing testing
- Working together and planning for a new java project
- Developing user documentation to assist users in navigating the system
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and core concepts of Servlet and JavaServer Pages.
- A better understanding of front-end development.
Mid-Level Java Developers
If you are a mid-level java developer, you would have gained four to five years of experience and have an entire understanding of IT architecture. So, as you have gained years of experience, you will be working on project development, design and recommending technical solutions for IT-related issues.
Java developer salary for freshers based on the experience
From the above bar diagram, you would have had a clear understanding of salary for a Java developer in India. Now, we shall look at the few responsibilities of Java.
Roles and Responsibility
- Java developers are responsible for designing and executing Java applications.
- Must take part in architectural and software development processes.
- Analyze, test, and debug the software product.
- Analyze both the production and non-production application
Skills required to become a Java Developer
Working as a Java Developer allows you to work on crucial projects while utilizing cutting-edge technologies. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to advance your career in a professional setting, working with a creative, energetic, and passionate team with superior technical skills.
The skill has been broken down into technical and professional skills. The professional skill encompasses the common software designing skill, whereas the technical skill contains the technology-specific expertise.
If you are intended to become a .Net developer, you can join Dot Net Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy which help you imart with the basic to advanced concepts such as introduction to .NET Framework, Installing and Setting Up Microsoft Visual Studio, Understanding OOPS and Programming in C#.
- Java developers must have the ability to plan and execute
- Design, and develop the applications by utilizing the Java EE Platform.
- in-depth understanding of Java and JEE
- Design the application according to the needs modules required by the clients.
- Must have a better understanding of the software development process.
- Write the code which is well designed and efficient for users.
- Check the software that is flexible and uncomplicated.
- Execution of application programming interface
- A java developer must have problem-solving, debugging, analytical, and logical thinking skills.
- Java developers must have java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Google web toolkit [GWT], JavaServer Faces [JSF], Grails, Vaadin, and Blade.
- Excellent knowledge of object-relational mapping, Structured Query Language, and Relational Databases.
- Evaluate and present alternatives and technologies for architectural assessment to support ongoing improvement.
- Identify and implement risk reduction strategies.
- Results-oriented, with a strong emphasis on achieving deadlines.
- Willing and eager to learn new technology.
We shall look at the technical skills required to become a java developer.
- EJB skills
- Extensible Markup Language, Xquery, Extensible Stylesheet Language
- knowledge of operating systems such as Linux/Unix Platform
- Oracle database Structured Query Language and Java™ database connectivity
- Comprehensive understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture
- in-depth knowledge of Java-based Web services and Java Servlet Technology
- Learn about the Java Enterprise Edition architecture.
- Understand Enterprise Java Bean for implementing business logic.
- Make use of the Java Message Service application programming interface.
- Utilize the JAX-WS and JAXB APIs, and create Simple object access protocol services.
- Understand the Servlets, JAX-RS API, EST services and JSPs
- Develop Web Applications using JSFs
- Acquire knowledge in Java EE 7, Contexts and Dependency Injection Beans, Concurrency API, and Batch API.
Now, you would have clearly understood the skills required to become a java developer. But these above-listed skills vary depending on the person's experience, so, if you are freshers, you can join a course which would impart you with skills required for freshers to head their career as a java developer.
If you are interested in becoming automation tester or software tester, join Selenium Training in Chennai at FITA Academy and acquire in-depth understanding of Java Programming concepts, String Handling, Conditions and Loops, Retrieving data from Database, etc.
Road Map to Become a Java Developer
If you are intended to become a successful Java developer, you need to have certification because every top IT company requires a skilled candidate with the course completion certification. Moreover, having certification as a fresher would help you pay high. Java developers salary in India for freshers ranges from 2 to 3 lakhs per year.
If you are intended to become a Java developer or programmer, you can join Java Training in Bangalore which will help you have a comprehensive understanding of Arithmetic Operators, Logical Operators, and Assignment Operators.
There are three main stages on the path to becoming a Java Developer.
If you want to become a java developer, you must first obtain a degree related to computer science. A Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or Master of Computer Science is mandatory.
Join Certification Course
Joining the java certification course at FITA Academy will aid you in getting a profound understanding of the java programming language.
Looking for an internship programme while still studying will help you gain valuable experience, assistance and mentoring from professional Software Developers.
If you want to become a python developer or web developer, you can join Python Training in Bangalore and learn libraries and packages like Matplotlib, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, SciPy, and NumPy
Now, you would have understood java developers salary in india and java developer salary for freshers. So, if interested in becoming a java developer, you can follow the road map that we mentioned above. Moreover, if you are interested, you can join a java course at FITA Academy and learn the core concepts, technical skills and begin your career as a java developer.
Recent Post: Firstsource Salary for Freshers