Among various evolving fields, android development is one of the booming technologies in the IT sector. Smartphones and internet access have now become a part of everyday life. Moreover, we rely on mobile apps for everything, including social networking, games, media, e-commerce, and more. It has resulted in a rise in the demand for skilled Android and other platform developers.
According to the survey, it is stated that there are more than 8 million android developers globally. In India, more than 13000 job vacancies are unfilled, and demand may increase based on location and company requirements. Moreover, many top companies hire android developers, and the salary of android developers in India ranges from 3 to 3.5 lakhs per year. The salary structure for the android developer is detailed below.
If you want to become an android developer, you can join Android Training in Chennai at FITA Academy and learn the Mobile App Development Platforms, Native App Development, Cross-Platform App Development, Android Vs iOS and many core concepts.
Salary Structure for Android Developers
Why Android Developer is Demanding
Android and iOS are two mobile application dominate the global smartphone industry. As we all know, Android, on the other hand, is currently at the top of the list, with 75.44 percent of the overall mobile OS market share and more than 54 billion app downloads.
For many top companies, to reach a larger audience, gain more awareness, and generate income, organizations need more high-quality and engaging apps. On the other hand, consumers seek applications to make their lives more convenient. As a result, there is a high need for Android developers to create new user-friendly apps and improve the performance of existing ones.
Have you considered studying or enhancing your app development skills? Do you want to be a successful mobile app developer? But are you undecided about pursuing an Android programming career? Here we have discussed the android app developer salary in India and the skills required to become an android developer.
If you want to understand the mobile app development process, you can join Mobile App Development Courses In Chennai and learn the core concepts such as Planning and analysis, Developing and coding and testing.
Now, we shall discuss what Android development is and the average salary of android developers in India.
What is Android Development
Android development is the process of creating an application that the Android operating system can support the android software development kit on android studio. Android is the open-source operating system designed by Google, especially for mobiles.
Android operating system is developed by utilizing Linux Kernel. Most Android developers have utilized distinct GUIs despite using the same underlying operating system since it is easily changeable. Android Open Source Project is the open-source code that is used to create Android applications (AOSP)
With the aid of SDK, we can create an Android application. These applications are compatible with any Android-based smartphone that is written in Java. Java Virtual Machines are used to run these. Since 2011, Android has been the most popular operating system, with over 2.1 million monthly active users. Android comes in multiple versions, each with unique features that set it apart from the rest. Android 12.0 is the most recent Android version to hit the market.
If you want to have a profound understanding of java, you can join Java Training In Bangalore at FITA Academy and learn the core concepts such as Java Programming basics, control Structures, loops, OOPS concerts, Exception Handling and many more.
Why Choose Android?
Android development platform is evolving technology, and freshers who intend to begin their career in the android development industry do not require any technical experience. Still, they need to complete an Android development certificate and relevant skills.
There are approximately 2.6 million android applications in the Google Play Store, with the majority of them being perhaps affordable or free to download. The following are some of the additional benefits of using Android.
- If a business or organization plans to launch an innovative and new application, android development provides various advantages of versatility and scalability to develop customer-friendly applications. As a result, android developers are finding various job opportunities.
- Android does not require you to pay for a software development kit compared to other operating systems.
- It does not require paying yearly as a designer. Moreover, it is significantly cheaper to design and code the app compared to other operating systems.
- With the aid of Android, we can develop interactive and customized applications by utilizing any device for creating the app and testing.
- Furthermore, it demands low assets and outcomes with higher ROI.
- Once the Android is built and tested, getting approval and deploying on Google Play Store takes less time.
- Android provides versatile application development features, allowing you to aim at different platforms. A platform such as Symbian and Ubuntu.
- For Android development, Kotlin is the official language built by Google.
- Moreover, with the aid of Kotlin, we can develop an application that can run on other OS systems such as Java desktop versions and iOS.
- Any app developer wants their app to have a lot of features and be adaptable. Because Android is an open-source platform, you may quickly adapt your android applications to include features and functions that your users may require.
Who Can Become an Android Developer?
Compared to other app development platforms, the path to becoming a successful and accomplished android developer is relatively easy. If you want to have a comprehensive understanding of android applications function, a short Android programming course can help you improve your abilities and focus on using Android to design apps. As a result, any starting developer with fundamental skill sets and the desire to excel at designing Android apps may become an Android developer because the learning is relatively short.
If you want to begin your career in android development, you can join Android Training in Bangalore and learn Widget Control, Single Screen Design, Linear Layout, DML Queries, DDL Queries and many more core concepts.
Skills required to become an android developer:
- profound understanding of the MySQL Database
- in-depth understanding of Mobile Application Development
- Knowledge of IDE
- Skills for Android Operating System Development
- A better experience with Software Development Kit
Roles and responsibilities of becoming an android developer
- If you are an android developer, you must be able to create and design android-based applications.
- Ability to integrate with the back-end services
- As an android developer, you must have the ability to cooperate with the designing team, engineers, and developers.
- Android developers must have the ability to work with multiple infrastructures.
- Create user-friendly applications.
- Must fix the bug, and the application's performance is being rebuilt.
- Ability to learn new technology
Now, we shall look at skills-based android developer salary for fresher and experience-based android developer salary in India.
Skill-based android app developer salary in India
Experience-based salary of android developer in India
Guide to Becoming an Android Developer
If you intend to become an android developer, there are plenty of job opportunities in various IT companies. As this field grows in demand, it attracts freshers from technical and non-technical backgrounds. So, if you are such an interesting person, you can join the Android developer course. We shall discuss how to become an android developer step by step.
Start Learning Programming Language
As a first step, you need to have programming language skills—the two main programming languages such as Java and Kotlin. Syntax and idioms, OOP concepts, and data structures and algorithms are the three primary aspects of Kotlin that should emphasize your learning.
If you want to have a profound understanding of java, you can join Java Training in Chennai at FITA Academy which helps you understand Data Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, ArrayList, Vector Class and many more.
Understand the Android Application Lifecycle
To become an android developer, you must have a deep understanding of the android development lifecycle. This implies that your app must be designed to work effectively with other applications on your phone. For example, your app should be programmed to perform optimally when the phone receives a message or a call. With this knowledge, you may develop an app that provides the most significant user experience.
Learn the Basics of an Android Platform
To become an android developer, you must know the various components and features of android development. Moreover, you must be familiar with the Modifications to the app's setup, working with the app's modules, analyzing the units, and conforming to specified security and navigation. You can use several tools to develop the app once you've learned about these features of the Android platform.
Get to Know the Android Tools
Every new Android developer should know the essential development tools and how to use them. The first tool you'll need to learn is Android Studio, Integrated Development Environment for Android app development.
When developing Android apps, you'll also require a Version Control System tool, preferably Git, which is used for collaboration among developers, tracking changes in the codebase, and reversing to previous versions when necessary.
Finally, you should be familiar with Gradle, and Android Studio-integrated builds automation tools. Gradle is a tool that lets you compile, create, and publish Android apps.
Android Development Tools
- Android Studio
- Android Debug Bridge (ADB)
- Android Virtual Device (AVD) Manager
- GameMaker: Studio
- Visual Studio With Xamarin
So, to have practical knowledge of android development, you can join an android development course at FITA Academy. Why is joining the course essential? Because you can acquire knowledge through the practical session, you will be motivated to learn and aid you in building the project by yourself.
Start With Small Projects
After acquiring skills and being familiar with components and features for android development, you can start work with a small project. Moreover, you can begin implementing your practical skills in your project.
Now, you would have understood the android developer salary in India and essential tips to become an android developer. So, if you are interested in beginning your career in booming technology, stop dreaming and start learning the android development course and begin your career in IT sectors.
Recent Post: Software Developer Salary for Freshers